Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Chamber Choir Selections


My heartfelt thanks to those that auditioned for the chamber choir. [And thanks to my facebook friends for helping spread the word!] It was great meeting and hearing so many good singers. 

The interest was overwhelming. Over 60 singers auditioned - enough for almost 3 more chamber choirs! If I only had the time. [Though perhaps a good opportunity for someone else to start something similar?]

Below is a list of singers that have been invited to join the chamber choir.

SOPRANO
Julia Baker
Tasha Croydon
Ellen Pepin
Ruth Schauble

ALTO
Erin Calata
Teresa Clark
Turi Henderson
Jessica Martin

TENOR
Tim Blok
Matt Tracy
Kurt Kruckeberg
Jim Howeth

BASS
Kevin Birnbaum
T. J. Callahan
Jeremy Kings
Peter Lifland


Time to figure out what to name this choir. 

1 comment:

  1. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. mp3 red

    ReplyDelete

Pages